Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Okay, so she is at least a teeny bit emotionally healthy

I am literally sitting in one of the smallest rooms of the house and why yes, I do have my laptop with me (what can I say? I'm a multi tasking woman...)
and it is a good thing too,
because then I can post to the world at large about my 8 year old who is singing at the top of her lungs and jigging energetically outside the now closed and locked door about:
"GOING TO THE BATHROOM ALL NIGHT AND DAY! GOING TO THE BATHROOM, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!"

Every once in a while she stops and takes a breath and starts again!
Oh now she is rattling the handle and pressing her face against the frosted glass.

I am, honest and for true, now hiding under a towel so that she can't stare at me.
Oh oh.
The laughing has stopped.

Silence.

For the love of all that is holy....what will happen next?

Wait...
is she trying to pick the lock now?

Aaaaaagh.

3 comments:

ipodmomma said...

oh my goodness!!!

:)))

well, at least life is never boring...

FosterAbba said...

I would have to spend the entire day waxing my car to calm down from that.

Good luck to you.

Granny said...

Rebecca can pick a lock. I had to jump all over her when she learned the coathanger in the little doorknob hole trick.