Friday, January 4, 2008

small plans

No yelling yesterday...although it is still too early to make any promises about this day.

Truthfully it would have been difficult to yell yesterday given my choices. My two oldest children are still away dog/house sitting and oh! how I am looking forward to them coming home in two days - for many reasons but even just because their two dachshunds will then no longer take up all the room on my bed at night.

My youngest daughter was up barfing late on Wednesday night, so much time was spent lying about in her pjs and robe and staring at Sesame Street dvds. The old shows that I remember from being a kid. She wasn't up for doing much that might cause me to yell at her. Although I did try to bribe her 5 buck to wake Dad up from now on, when she is sick in the middle of the night - she just laughed at me.

Youngest son was quiet and low key, his highlight of the day was watching more Have Gun Will Travel episodes with Dad and I, and there was popcorn too.
He will be 12 so very soon.
Seven days to go, I think. When he gets up this morning, I am sure he will let me know.

My hope is to spend the next hour getting organised, our schedule is filling back up again and then get the kids up and feed and medicate them.


A picture of light and snow. Two things that I love about where I live.

2 comments:

Yankee, Transferred said...

Love this photo, too!

ipm said...

I was raised on Sesame Street! my kids too...

hope youngest daughter is feeling better!