Thursday, November 1, 2007

Desperately Seeking Words

About NaBloPoMo
Post every day for the month of November. That's all you have to do.

Yeah.
All I have to do.
Post every day for the month of November.

I don't even get to brush my teeth every day!

It has been really busy.

Sitting in the midst of piles of paperwork, some kids in therapy, another waiting for me to get on the ball and book her into her own therapy, dogs have shots and exams overdue....
stay tuned ....
I'm supposed to be back by tomorrow at the latest!

Participating in
NaBlahBlahBlahPoMo



2 comments:

ipm said...

yeah for daily blogging! I'm doing NANOWRIMO and know that feeling oh goodness, more words????

again???

thinking of you all..

Andromeda Jazmon said...

I wanna be your friend. How do I find you on NaBloPoMo? (Isn't that a funny thing to say out of context)